7.24.2009

Brad Pitt: Inglourious Glistening Atheist Basterd

In an interview with BILD,
BILD: Do you believe in God?
Brad Pitt (smiling): "No, no, no!"
BILD: Is your soul spiritual?
Brad Pitt: "No, no, no! I'm probably 20 per cent atheist and 80 per cent agnostic. I don't think anyone really knows. You'll either find out or not when you get there, until then there's no point thinking about it.

Say...doesn't that put atheism in the running for Sexiest Non-Belief System of 2009?

Of course, right after that, he had this to say about getting older:
BILD: Are you scared of ageing?
Brad Pitt (smirking): The grey hairs on his beard glisten: “No I like it. I think it’s good.”

So, there you have it. He's ath/agnostic, doesn't mind getting older, and has glistening gray hairs. Actually, Brad and I aren't that far apart, other than there is absolutely nothing about me that glistens. And the whole world-famous actor thing.

No comments: