10.16.2008

Blossom Goodchild Learns How to Eat Crow

Blossom Goodchild has been in contact with the Federation of Light. They plan had planned to visit our lonely planet on Oct. 14, 2008 and told Blossom to get the word out. First there was this (navigate to >Federation of Light>Message):

TO LEADERS, GOVERNERS, POLITICIANS AND
ALL PEOPLE OF EARTH ….

We wish it to be understood that on the 14th day of your month of October in the year 2008 a craft of great size shall be visible within your skies. It shall be in the south of your hemisphere and it shall scan over many of your states.

We give to you the name of Alabama.

It has been decided that we shall remain within your atmosphere for the minimum of three of your twenty four hour periods.

During this time there will be much commotion upon your earth plane. Your highest authorities will be intruding into ‘our’ atmospherics that surround our ship. This ‘security field’ is necessary for us, as there shall take place a ‘farce’ from those in your world who shall try to deny that we come in LOVE.


The text drags on and on. October 14th came and went. So, what does Blossom Goodchild (if that really is her name) have to say now?



"Imagine your disappointment to all those who believed..." Well yeah! I'm totally disappointed now that I didn't prepare myself with unconditional love before the visitation was to occur. But I didn't know. Blossom screwed the whole thing up by not getting the word out to me. I feel that I'm the one to blame. Of course, I missed the signs of unconditional love all around me (especially as the Dow was tanking)...so I should work on my powers of observation. And unconditional loving. Don't know what I'm talking about? Try this on for size (via a Blossom defender):



Damn my skepticism for denying me alien Nirvana!

No comments: