1.06.2009

The Most Inane Statement of 2009

From the Washington Times article on the recent drop in gas prices,
Price dip adjusts Bush's gas legacy
"I wonder if the same people who blamed the president for the increase in prices will now credit him with the reduction in prices. It's only fair," said Don Stewart, spokesman for Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, Kentucky Republican.

Oh, I get it now. Instead of promoting energy efficiency, the administration's policy is to just stop making things.

Good job, sport.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think most people agree with this statement.

I give Bush a lot of credit for destroying the economy. I'm sure that we could eliminate the evolution/creation debate by getting rid of public schools. Or solve healthcare by giving everybody ebola.

This Bush philosophy can fix anything!

ThoughtCriminal said...

Leave it to the Washington (Moonie) Times. Dig a hole. Call it a tunnel.