1.28.2008

Annual International UFO Congress Convention

The International UFO Congress says they now hold the world’s largest UFO convention. Their latest annual conference will be held in Las Vegas, NV this year (February 23 – March 1). Unfortunately, I can’t make it, but if I could go, these are some of the events I would attend:

SATURDAY - FEBRUARY 23

7:15 - 10:30 PM - Keynote Presentation Dinner - NEW THIS YEAR !

Philip Mantle - Philip will finally close the file on the Alien Autopsy Film. He has uncovered the mastermind behind the whole hoax (not Ray Santilli) and he is prepared to go on the record with his information in person. This is a presentation that must not be missed!

I didn’t know that this was a hoax. I remember seeing it on TV so I assumed it was true. Apparently, some new evidence has come out to indicate otherwise. If it was a hoax, it sure had me fooled because it looked so real.

SUNDAY - FEBRUARY 24
8:30 - 9:30 AM - Mike Oram (UK) - Mike has had a lifetime of personal experience with a variety of visitors from off-world, including his own Space Brothers, a Bio-mechanical Being, Tulip People and Light Beings. His talk will offer glimpses of his experiences, (as told fully in his book Does It Rain In other Dimensions?) and will include his and his partner's amazing abduction incident at Area 51 in 2004, a brief overview of DNA symbols for consciousness change, given to him by the Light Beings and a personal tale of a UFO by prior arrangement.

I’m particularly interested in the DNA symbols for consciousness change. If these could be provided in pill form (a “consciousness vitamin”, for example), it would change the mind of a lot of skeptics (whether they like it or not).

MONDAY - FEBRUARY 25

12:45 - 2:15 - Dr. Louis Turi - Dr. Turi will put the entire audience in a safe light trance and open the door to your subconscious’ creative forces. The inserted suggestions will undoubtedly bring about one of your most cherished wish and stimulate your inner creative powers.

This just sounds like a lot of fun. I would be a little concerned that Dr. Turi might open the doors to my wallet, but if it stimulates my inner creative powers…well, I guess it would be worth it.

TUESDAY - FEBRUARY 26

2:30 - 6:00 PM - Russell Targ with a Remote Viewing Learning Session - 'Scientific and Spiritual Implications of Psychic Abilities: Why bother with ESP?' - Physicist Russell Targ, co-founder of this previously SECRET psychic research program, will present a summary of the very best evidence for extrasensory perception, precognition, intuitive diagnosis and spiritual healing. We will discuss how to recognize the actual psychic signal, and how to separate it from mental noise of memory, imagination, and analysis - and why should we bother with ESP? Finally, and most important, we will have lessons and practice in remote viewing, just as we did in the successful Stanford Research Institute program.

I’m sure this relates to UFOs in some way, I just don’t know how. I suppose that’s why I need my inner creative powers stimulated.

WEDNESDAY - FEBRUARY 27

2:30 - 4:00 PM - Dr. Leo Sprinkle-'The ET Presence: Mirrors of Consciousness?' - This lecture, with slides, offers the thesis that we humans are learning more about our place on the Planet, and in the Cosmos, from the help of our Galactic Visitors: Are they invaders/ intruders/ instructors/ initiators? It depends on our levels of consciousness.

If Dr. Sprinkle doesn’t cover it in the lecture, I think I’d ask how I can change my level of consciousness to shift the Galactic Visitors out of the invaders/intruders category. Maybe it all comes back to those DNA symbols for consciousness change. If so, I’ll take whatever drugs are necessary to correct any deficiency I have, so long as I gain the power to prevent the Galactic Visitors from obliterating the Earth. I don’t mind if they become instructors, or even initiators, but I’d prefer if they came in puppy dog form, if you know what I mean.

SATURDAY - MARCH 1

8:30 - 10:00 AM -Ross Hemsworth (UK) - 'Inter Dimensional Travel' - Come take a look at the theory that ET's may be a lot closer than we think and moving through a wafer thin gauze between multiple parallel dimensions. Listen as Ross also addresses the stargate theories and the possibility of Human use of inter-dimensional travel within the coming years.

This is one of the last presentations and, given that Ross Hemsworth hypothesizes that “ET’s may be a lot closer than we think,” I would ask him: where the hell have you been all week?! There have been lectures on alien abductions, evidence for UFOs in the Amazon, visitations in the “remote past”…even presentations from people who have regular interactions with aliens.

Are ETs closer than we think? Duh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To find truth about UFO, please go to blog http://blogofthetime.baywords.com

Anonymous said...

To find truth about UFO, please go to blog http://blogofthetime.baywords.com