Monkey’s Thoughts Propel Robot, a Step That May Help HumansSo, if a monkey's thoughts can make a robot walk, is there ANY limit to what the human mind can do?Hell no! We're Homo Freaking Sapiens! We resonate with the Universe. We realize our desires just by thinking about them. And, we only use 10% of our brain to do it! (The other 90% being used to ward off evil monkey thoughts.)
"It's walking!" Dr Nicolelis said. "That's one small step for a robot and one giant leap for a primate."
I'd like to see a monkey make ME walk. That'd be a trick.