7.18.2008

Just For Fun

The Pope arrives in heaven, where St. Peter awaits him.
St. Peter asks who he is.

The Pope: 'I am the pope.'
St. Peter: 'Who? There's no such name in my book.'
The Pope: 'I'm the representative of God on Earth.'
St.Peter: 'Does God have a representative? He didn't tell me ...'
The Pope: 'But I am the leader of the Catholic Church ...'
St. Peter: 'The Catholic church ... Never heard of it ... Wait, I'll check with the boss.'
St. Peter walks away through Heaven's Gate to talk with God.
St. Peter: 'There's a dude standing outside who claims he's your representative on earth.'
God: 'I don't have a representative on earth, not that I know of ...
Wait, I'll ask Jesus.' (yells for Jesus)
Jesus: 'Yes father, what's up?'
God and St. Peter explain the situation.
Jesus: 'Wait, I'll go outside and have a little chat with that fellow.'

Ten minutes pass and Jesus re-enters the room laughing out loud.
After a few minutes St. Peter asks Jesus why he's laughing.

Jesus: 'Remember that fishing club I started 2000 years ago?
It still exists!'

(From Phils Phun)

No comments: